16.05.2022

You can never replace anyone...

 “You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details.” from the movie “Before Sunrise” by Richard Linklater


And in every person I encountered along the way

At one point or another

I saw divinity,

I saw potential

Sadly some of them didn’t see it themselves

And they turned against me

For daring to believe!

They were judgmental!

Casting me away,

Throwing me in the arms of despair

Of what might have beens

endless what ifs

Regretful pits.

I sobbed and I cried 

Not understanding

The why’s!

I like to think that I have forgiven beyond the hurt,

Forgotten without exert!

But some scars will probably remain for life,

The beauty of them tho 

… is that they let the love flow.

Self love first and foremost

Which is essential not to get lost!...


I’m quite disappointed in human beings

As we speak,

Yet I still seek

To see the beauty

In every person

This time not for them,

But for me,

For whom I intend to be!

Thank you for showing me your true colors

So that I can too choose my own,

Some of you are still developing in monochrome,

May you find your true tone!

Let us be strangers till we actually have something truthful to speak,

Silence is merely a peak 

And not a creek… 

Let us weep the unlived memories 

So that we can make space for past futures.

I will always believe,

that we're all unique...






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Duală ființă

 Duală ființă Azi sunt mai faimoasă ca ieri  Și mai semi anonimă decât mâine… Nu mă am decât pe mine, Plus un infinit de goliciune. Aș vrea ...