27.01.2011

We poetry

He has a room as big as his soul...
There's so much light in it!
It's the first time
I can see the sky
While making love
And not only I can see it
He also makes me reach it.
The windows are exactly like his eyes
Wide and open...
I don't know if the sky is in his eyes
or the blue of his eyes is in the sky
but I feel I can finally fly.
The Sky will be our Godfather
And the lake in front our Godmother
We only need each other...
Oh, yeah! and poetry
Cause that's what brought us togheter.
It's one of those things,
Those things that have no logical explanation,
Feelings full of expression and comprehension
From HE and SHE
it became a WE...
A WE poetry.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

București - a love hate story

Urmează stația cu peronul pe partea... Locului unde mi-am regăsit sufletul Și jumătatea! Dacă ar fi să aleg o...